Zombieland

Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg) has made a habit of running from what scares him. Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson) doesn’t have fears. If he did, he’d kick (more...)
87% liked it
R, 1 hr. 21 min.
Director: Ruben Fleischer
Box Office: $4.2 M
Released: Oct 2, 2009
DVD: Feb 2, 2010


I'm trying something new here with this movie widget thing.  I think it's kind of cool.  It seems easier than searching for a movie poster, saving it, and then uploading it to blogger.  Anyway, Zombieland.  This movie was hilarious.  Even now, I keep thinking about funny things.  The survival rules were awesome.  I didn't really expect to like it as well as I did.  I would definitely recommend this one!  4 1/2 out of 5.

No comments:

 

Pop Some Popcorn | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates