When in Rome

I really didn't know what this movie was about before I went, but it has Kristen Bell in it, and I love Kristen Bell. More specifically I love Veronica Mars, but that's beside the point. Anyway, it was a lot silly, especially when they pulled Pedro into the mix to go along with Jon Heder's character (and I liked Napoleon Dynamite, so you know it's a bad gag). There were some funny parts, some frustrating parts, and it wasn't one of those melt your heart romances, BUT it was an okay show, and if you're out with the girls for your birthday it makes it even more fun, and this sentence might never end. I'll give it a 2.5 out of 5.

1 comment:

Felicia H. said...

I want to see this one.

 

Pop Some Popcorn | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates