About the Contributers

What are your top three favorite movie genres?
Brenda: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Action and Adventure, Martial Arts
Dallas: Drama, comedy, and action
Mindy: romantic comedy, historical, drama
Jason: Mobster movies,Funny weird comedies, Crime / Detective
Kaitlyn: Action, Drama, Sci-fi and Fantasy
Felicia: Comedy, Romance, Drama 

What is your all-time favorite movie (just one)?
Brenda: House of Flying Daggers
Dallas: Good Will Hunting
Mindy: Anne of Green Gables
Jason: The Godfather
Kaitlyn: Step-Up 2 
Felicia: The Wedding Date 

Who are your favorite actors?
Brenda: Vin Diesel, Jackie Chan, Jason Statham, Audrey Hepburn
Dallas: Kevin Spacey, Robert De Niro, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon
Mindy:  I like Minnie Driver, Dennis Quaid.
Jason: Daniel Day-Lewis,Al Pacino,Robert DeNiro,Christopher Walken, Joe Pesci, John Turturro, Bill Murray
Kaitlyn: Briana Evigan, Robert Hoffman, Shia LaBeouf
Felicia: Julia Roberts, Adam Sandler 


Are they any actors you dislike?
Brenda: Alec Baldwin, Meryl Streep--I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of any at the moment.
Dallas: Keanu Reeves
Mindy: Drew Barrymore
Jason: Leonardo DiCrapio, Bette Midler, Sandra Bullock, Keanu Reeves
Kaitlyn: Can't think of any 
Felicia: None 


Are there any movie genres that you don't like?
Brenda: I don't usually like those boring, serious ones that win awards.
Dallas: Western
Mindy: Don't usually like science fiction, not usually a fan of pure action movies
Jason: Musicals
Kaitlyn: Educational and musicals
Felicia: Horror 


What is a turn off for you in a movie?  What is guaranteed to make you dislike a movie
Brenda: When the characters embarrass themselves constantly throughout the whole movie.
Dallas: Can't think of anything.
Mindy: Aliens
Jason: Bette Midler
Kaitlyn: If people start acting retarded
Felicia: A stupid ending 

What is most important: Good acting, interesting story/plot, or cinematography?
Brenda: I don't know if it's the most important, but good cinematography is my favorite part of movies.  A lot of my favorites are favorites just because they were so beautiful.
Dallas: story/plot
Mindy: That's tough... all three are important!  I guess if I have to choose the most important I would say interesting story/plot... but no, that's probably not true, because a lot of the movies I love don't really have much of a story/plot.  Put down that I don't know.  It depends on the movie.
Jason: Good acting
Kaitlyn: All of them 
Felicia: A good story/plot 



What are your favorite TV shows?  Are there any you could watch episodes over and over?

Brenda: I have a lot.  Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse (pretty much anything done by Joss Whedon), Stargate Atlantis
Dallas: Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, Family Guy
Mindy: Veronica Mars... I know, I'm weird.  I also like to watch and rewatch episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, and Friends.
Jason: 3rd Rock From the Sun, Kids In the Hall
Kaitlyn: Friends 
Felicia: Everybody Loves Raymond, Ghost Whisperer, House, Gray's Anatomy, Private Practice, American Idol and Biggest Loser 

More responses to come.

No comments:

 

Pop Some Popcorn | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates