Emma

I just watched the last segment of this movie online (I forgot AGAIN to watch it on TV on Sunday) and I love love love love loved it. I loved it. I can think of three versions of Emma off the top of my head, and I'd definitely say this is my favorite. I also love the one with Kate Beckinsale, and the one with Gwyneth Paltrow would be the bottom of the three. It's alright, but doesn't compare to the other two in my opinion. I thought the acting was very well done, I felt everything clear to my heart, and the scenery was incredibly gorgeous. So, if you're a Jane Austen nut like me, watch this one. I want to buy it, but I can't afford the $35 right now. 5 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It's cheaper at Amazon. These weren't my favorite actors in an Emma adaptation, but it was good.

 

Pop Some Popcorn | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates