17 Again

About a guy whose life didn't quite turn out how he wanted it to and wishes he could go back to high school and change it. He wakes up one day and is seventeen again and gets the chance to rewrite his life.

I was pleasantly surprised with this movie. Jason was doing homework all night, and I felt like renting a movie. I didn't think that Jason would be too sad about missing this one. I remembered someone telling me that they liked this. All I really knew was that Matthew Perry was in it, and I like him. I thought that maybe it would end up being more for teenagers, but it was quite adult. It made me laugh quite a bit. I think even Jason ended up watching a lot of it, and he even laughed a few times. It also pulls at the heart strings. I'd rate it a 4 out of 5.

3 comments:

Dallas said...

It doesn't let me do spaces between paragraphs. It did that on my last post too.

Brenda said...

I edited it for you, and it worked for me. Sometimes I think blogger is just being really weird. Like sometimes it works, and sometimes not.

I saw this in the theater with some friends when we were ditching a speaker at a women's conference (the speaker was SO boring). I, too, was pleasantly surprised. I rented it with Troy and he liked it too. It was good.

Mindy said...

I completely agree with your rating and thoughts on this movie. I liked it a lot. :)

 

Pop Some Popcorn | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates