Date Night

In New York City, a case of mistaken identity turns a bored married couple's attempt at a glamorous and romantic evening into something more thrilling and dangerous.

Holy mungus, this might very well be the funniest movie I have seen in my life. Troy and I still quote lines from this movie. I'll be honest, Steve Carell is kind of hit or miss with me. Sometimes I think he's funny, and other times I think he's an idiot. He may have won me over in this movie. These two as a married couple really worked, and they are hilarious together. There are so many funny parts in this movie that it would take forever to talk about them all. This is one I'd definitely watch again, and would highly recommend it if you haven't seen it already. Definitely 5 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey hey hey! We agree on a movie! ;) I'd say 4 stars... but I totally agree... it was hilarious.

Felicia H. said...

Geoff and I watched this and thought it was funny too.

 

Pop Some Popcorn | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates