Eat Pray Love


I think I could rename this movie: Boring Stupid Long. I didn't like Julia's character at all... enough that I started really disliking Julia Roberts. I wanted to shake her and tell her how selfish, clueless, and silly she is. It took her a year of traveling to amazing places to learn... what? Nothing? Some tidbit of life that the rest of us knew when we were born? Maybe I'm being too hard on the movie, but I'm trying to figure out how someone can make a year of being in some of the most beautiful and amazing places in the world the most boring story ever? Makes me glad I never wasted my time reading the book. 1 star.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Now you know why I strongly suggested you not see the movie. Although really the book was a lot better.

Mindy said...

I know, and I really believed you... it was just one of those things... go out with the girls or not. I still don't think I'll read the book. So many other books to read. :)

Brenda said...

No, I wouldn't suggest you read the book. I was just saying it was better than the movie, which isn't hard to accomplish.

Felicia H. said...

Oh man I wanted to see this one

 

Pop Some Popcorn | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates