Alice in Wonderland (New One)

19-year-old Alice returns to the magical world from her childhood adventure, where she reunites with her old friends and learns of her true destiny: to end the Red Queen's reign of terror.
Before I saw this movie, I kind of was unsure. I heard from a lot of people that it was weird. I wanted to see it though because I liked the Disney Alice in Wonderland. I thought it would be based on the same story line, and it was but it was just kind of different. Overall I thought that this was a great movie and I would definitely not mind seeing it again. This was a cute movie. and there were some funny parts, and the plot was interesting. There was something about this movie that was just different from others. So I guess you could say it is weird, but it is a good kind of weird. I would rate this movie a 5 out of 5.

No comments:

 

Pop Some Popcorn | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates