Gamer

 

Set in a future-world where humans can control other humans in mass-scale, multi-player online gaming environments, a star player from a game called "Slayers" looks to regain his independence while taking down the game's mastermind.

This movie had a whole lot of potential.  I really thought the story sounded interesting.  But they blew it.  There were so many awesome things they could have done, but instead they focused on really stupid stuff.  I thought it would be a lot different than it was.  Also, the ending was horrible.  I don't think it could have been worse.  I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, no matter how attractive you think Gerard Butler is.  It won't save the movie, I promise.  2 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

 

Pop Some Popcorn | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates